Thursday, December 16, 2010

Graduation, PokerManila, and Bad run.

I feel really accomplished and ready again because recently I graduated from the www.asiapokeracademy.com VIP Program Philippines yesterday. Together with 'Berto', who owns this awesome blog, we are the 1st batch of the said program. Unfortunately, a member of the 1st batch was not able to complete the program not because he's not good (fuck he is very GOOD) but, I think he just didn't have enough time to finish other final requirements. So anyway, I feel blessed and happy it is finished and we made it. Thanks to Coach Ron and Coach Ramil for all the support and help. You guys are amazing!!! =)

Last Tuesday, we at PokerManila.com celebrated our Christmas party at the Gamefrog in Metrowalk. After the dinner and drinking, I joined the 2 tables shoot-out SnG for Php700 which is a part of the Xmas party. Each table will pay the top 2 players with a Metro 5Million Xmas tradition seat worth Php10,000. And who knew(lol), I ended up winning a seat together with Pao, Pokerpeys, and Jamapanda of PokerManila (GL GL to us). The SnG shoot-out was crazy, I even turned a K high straight flush busting out Arvyt with his 7s. Good game PokerManila, I'll play my best and bring home the spaghetti.

Then the Bad Run. I am currently on a 24 buyin downswing for the past 5 days in 20NL SH. Yes it's shameful and very uninspiring but that's poker. I am moving down again to 10NL SH and build my BR up to $1000. I'm hungry(spaghetti in mind) and ready to play again.

Current BR - $475.00

December graph below:

5 comments:

  1. special mention mo pa ako! whahaha!
    of all yun pang gut shot straight flush! whhahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro haha nagbadrun din ako 6BI down ko pero ok lng. nxt day up ako about 3BI. :D ok lng yan, part of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats bro! Wala lang yang downswing na yan! Knowing you, you'll be up and tearing the game again in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @arvyT - I thought I made a good call though kasi konti nalang chips mo nun and I was putting you on a small pocket pair kaya I called. hehe GG.

    @Francis, Berto - yea yea! this is one of the fucking reasons why you wouldn't want to be a poker player. hehe. Grind lang ng grind!

    ReplyDelete