Sunday, December 12, 2010

TILT! and updates...

Why I hate TILT:

1. I spew too much obviously and play like a donk.
2. The fucking reason why the graph below looks like a roller coaster.
2. I feel sick when I go on tilt.
4. My mind goes blank for an hour or two and punch myself for losing 23 buy-ins. I call it FISH/DONKEY Syndrome.

Why I love TILT:

1. I study the game/mistakes.

Here is my latest update on being a spaghetti. I'm back on the green already and I'm really surprised on my RB last month. I received $180+ playing microstakes only and please tell me how is that not AWESOME!!! I played almost 25,000 hands in 45 hours of play last month and I was -$149.00 for a bad month.meh. With that result, I'm still up overall about $30+ for November (Thanks to the cool RB that asiapokeracademy.com gave me).

December! I'm feeling good this December. I have been following/studying materials by aejones and I feel like a newbie again to poker. I started playing LAG for 1 week now and I'm enjoying every freaking hand I play compared to my old style(TAG). I've managed to play with a stat of 31/23/6.3 and my target is 33/23/7. So I'm very close to my target already. I hope this LAGgy style is the perfect formula/sauce for this spaghetti.

Graphs:

NOVEMBER 2010 results:



Overall result (since Oct 28 2010):

No comments:

Post a Comment